Hello 👋. I’m Rogério, a software engineeer based in Braga, Portugal 🇵🇹. I graduated from University of Minho and I've been working with frontend since then. I love solving problems, software, sports, traveling, reading, and I'm passionate about everything tech-related. Currently, focused on expanding my know-how in product development.
I also like to make open source projects, all of which can be found on GitHub. A few I'm proud of are:
- rgllm Gatsby Starter – a starter theme for Gatsby with Typescript and Semantic Release support
- Awesome Portugal Data – a repository of portuguese open data
- Publish to Netlify – a WordPress plugin to deploy static sites on Netlify
- xnatum – a Python client to interact with XNA
I'm happy to hear your comments, feedback, suggestions, or just say hi!
- Concepts - RESTful API Design/Integration, DevOps
- Tools/Environment - Node.js, Docker, Git, Webpack, SASS, CircleCI, GitHub Actions
- Frameworks/Libraries - React, React Native, Gatsby, WordPress
- Data - SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL), GraphQL, MongoDB
- Testing - Unit, integration, and end-to-end testing
A list of some of the articles I've written outside this website or I've contributed to.
Other pages on the site that don't fit anywhere else.