Hello 👋. I’m Rogério, a software engineeer based in Braga, Portugal 🇵🇹. I graduated from University of Minho and I've been working with frontend since then. I love solving problems, software, sports, traveling, reading, and I'm passionate about everything tech-related. Currently, focused on expanding my know-how in product development.
- Concepts - RESTful API Design/Integration, MVC Architecture, DevOps
- Tools/Environment - Node.js, Docker, Git, Webpack, SASS, CircleCI, GitHub Actions
- Frameworks/Libraries - React, React Native, Gatsby, WordPress
- Data - SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL), GraphQL, MongoDB
- Testing - Unit, integration, and end-to-end testing
Expertise in Intelligent Systems (Artificial Intelligence) and Software Systems Engineering (Web Engineering and Software Design)
Universidade do Minho - 2017 - 2019 | Braga, Portugal
Universidade do Minho - 2014 - 2017 | Braga, Portugal
Pixelmatters - 2018 - Present | Porto, Portugal
- Mainly working in the development of web applications and websites in various business domains.
- Working with front-end frameworks such as React, Gatsby, and WordPress.
OMinho - 2015 - Present | Remote
- Maintaining and scaling one of the biggest Portuguese online newspapers
- Responsible for all technology stack
- Responsible for scaling the newspaper to one of the biggest in Portugal
iClub - 2014 - 2019
- Managing editorial team and writing content about tech and Apple.
- rgllm Gatsby Starter – a starter theme for Gatsby with Typescript and Semantic Release support
- Awesome Portugal Data – a repository of portuguese open data
- Publish to Netlify – a WordPress plugin to deploy static sites to Netlify
- xnatum – a Python client to interact with XNAT (one of results of my Masters Dissertation)
- WordPress workshop for NEEGIUM Event
A list of some of the articles I've written outside this website or I've contributed to.
- Building an imagining-based research platform for the implementation of experiments with brain connectivity data See Publication